We stayed three nights in Norwich and I loved this quaint, charming town. It is reputed to be the most authentic medieval town in the UK.
Our hotel was the Maid's Head. It is the oldest hotel in England and dates back 800 years. Right across the street from us is Norwich Cathedral. I have a lot of photos of it alone and will post them later.
We had several opportunities to walk around and explore the town. The cobbled streets, architecture, waterways, bridges, it was all beautiful and fascinating.
 |
| This wall was typical, with bricks, rocks and a variety of materials incorporated. |
 |
| Our course, the front gardens were of particular interest! |

 |
| There was a big shopping district with stores and great places to eat. This was located in the shadow of Norwich Castle that was on the hill opposite. |
 |
| Norwich Castle |
 |
| The view from Norwich Castle |
 |
| I finally got a chance to visit Waterstone's book store. |


(Visited June 25, 26, 27, 2026)
Comments
Chavli