Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Gardening: Not for the Faint of Heart

My friend Rebecca posted this on her blog (a private blog) and she gave me permission to repost it here. I didn't know she was taking photos. It does look a bit scary doesn't it?!!


************************

My friend Phillip and I went to the land fill the other day to get mulch/dirt for our gardens.  Usually we have to load our trucks ourselves, which is a bit of work.  This time, a very helpful city employee was there and loaded our trucks for us.  It was great to have the help.  It saved us lots of time and effort.  At the same time, it was a little unnerving to have that giant machine so close to our vehicles, especially while we were in the vehicles!





Text and photos by Phillip Oliver, Dirt Therapy

Share/Bookmark
Post a Comment