Dirt Therapy is a gardening blog featuring Pacific Northwest gardening, plant profiles, garden tours, garden travel, gardening tips, and visits to gardens and nurseries throughout Oregon, Washington and beyond.
Phillip, that's your reward for having to shovel snow. Would I rather not shovel snow or have lilies? A little snow wouldn't be bad. They're so gorgeous.
Two of my favorites and a week or two from bloom here... love the orienpets but many are chlorotic this season from all the rain and cool temps we've had... great pics! Larry
Musadet, a nice white with tiny red spots around the center is also a must have. It is the most fragrant one in the garden. My Golden Stardust was just starting to open and the storm today broke it off. I staked it, so hopefully the remaining blooms will open. Mary
Comments
was just starting to open and the storm today broke it off. I staked it, so hopefully the remaining blooms will open. Mary
gerri XXX