Dirt Therapy is a gardening blog featuring Pacific Northwest gardening, plant profiles, garden tours, garden travel, gardening tips, and visits to gardens and nurseries throughout Oregon, Washington and beyond.
Looks so lovely. Please tell me it doesn't self-sow and I'll try it. My husband has practically banned grasses here after love grass seedlings took over the gravel driveway.
That's a gorgeous shot! I've been looking for adagio locally with no luck. Finally decided to put it in my basket at Bluestone for a fall order.
Btw, I thought you had stopped blogging. For some reason my bookmark for your blog kept showing your December post ... Christmas aftermath, in which I fall in love with a Kindle. Today I clicked on your website button and then your blog button and voila!
Comments
Frances
Beautiful photo, Phillip.
gerri XXX
Lisa from Country Guitar Lessons
Do you know m. sinensis 'malepartus'? I saw a mature one growing at a nursery some time ago and was really taken with it.
Adagio is a beauty and that's a nice shot Phillip.
Btw, I thought you had stopped blogging. For some reason my bookmark for your blog kept showing your December post ... Christmas aftermath, in which I fall in love with a Kindle. Today I clicked on your website button and then your blog button and voila!