Wordless Wednesday



Text and photos by Phillip Oliver, Dirt Therapy

Comments

What in the world? That thing looks like i feel! It's our first week back at school.
Phillip Oliver said…
It does look a bit haggard, doesn't it? That is a "Mutabalis" rose bloom.
Karen said…
I was just going to ask what the pink flower was, i think it's beautiful and the background of the photo is unusual, thanks for sharing.
I love the way Mutabilis changes color on the bush....
Casa Mariposa said…
What a striking photo! I really love it! :o)
Gail said…
I've loved that rose from afar since I first met it.
Anonymous said…
Sweet!
Rose said…
You've made even this tattered bloom look beautiful, Phillip!
Rachel said…
What happen to the beautiful thing?
farm sheds NZ

Popular posts from this blog

Pruning & Transplanting Clematis (and other plants)

Winter Projects

Ruby Tuesday's Strawberry Tall Cake