Skip to main content

Featured

The Wet, Wet Garden

After worrying about the rain deficit (we were below normal for April), Mother Nature generously rewarded us with an abundance of rain this past week. I am not going to complain although I do wish it would skip my off-days. Today (Saturday) is an especially wet day. I ventured out briefly and took a few shots. The plants grow so fast from the rain. Text and photos by Phillip Oliver, Dirt Therapy

Winding Down



After three weeks of garden tours (we've had 3 open days plus one tour group and another scheduled later this week), it is time to wind down and get back to work in the garden. Not that we haven't been working all along - of course we have - but now we can focus our attention on pruning, trimming and other projects. Thanks to everyone who visited our garden!






Text and photos by Phillip Oliver, Dirt Therapy

Comments

  1. It's lovely, Phillip. I wish I could see it in person some day. Enjoy your rest break, when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a well earned break, Phillip! I didn't have time to come see it this year (and I'm sure things have changed) but I know you two have a wonderful garden. Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made note of your open dates on my calendar but had conflicts on each one. Someday (year?) I'll make it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've got to get over to see yours as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts